- Buy now, pay in 3 instalments
- Free delivery from €120
- Free returns
Kith founder Ronnie Fieg joins forces with Clarks Originals for another season. Part of the 8th St collection and inspired by the energy of New York City’s 1990s shoe scene, heritage athletic sneaker Lockhill is named after one of Clarks’ very first factories. Crafted from top-grade perforated sand suede, extra perforations on the heel padding enhance its retro aesthetic.
- Premium burgundy suede upper
- Glastonbury Tor print on lining
- Anatomically shaped footbed delivers lasting comfort
- Natural rubber crepe and EVA sole for light, flexible movement
- Finished with three fobs and two laces for versatile wear
- Upper Material Suede
- Lining Material Textile
- Sole Material Crepe
- Midsole Material EVA
- Fastening Type Lace
- Trims Eyelet
- Sock Material Leather
Clean, nourish and condition to ensure your shoes stay looking new.
Repair scuffs and scrapes as well as restoring colour.
Restore that glossy finish and keep the shine in your shoes.
Create an invisible protective barrier to resist rain and protect against stains.
The little extras that every shoe care kit needs to support comfort and fit.